Any Free Auto Sync Software?
Many users want to find a free auto sync software to help them sync their files automatically.
As for file sync, it is similar to file backup, but they have differences:
- File backup will backup your files or folders into an zipped image file, you can only use the data after restoring.
- File Sync will make an exact copy of the source files and folders to another location you specified. You could directly use and view the files anytime, no restoration required.
Benefits of Automatic Files Sync
With the rapid development of technology, automatic files sync plays an important role in daily work. There are two main reasons for this trend.
- Save time and energy. Once the automatic sync is set successfully, you don’t have to manually sync your files each time. Therefore, you have more time to do your work.
- Sync updated files on time. Many users need to work on different computers. If you modify your files on one computer and forget to synchronize the files, other computers will miss theses important files. If you setup automatic sync before, these files could be updated automatically.
File synchronization ensures that two or more data storage devices, computers, or programs have the same information at a given time. You would agree to this fact that organizing your business data across various devices is not as simple as it sounds. There are different processes in a single business – for example, operations, marketing, recruiting, customer support, finance, etc., and ensuring that the same data is available to all the team members working in these different processes is itself a challenge.
Lack of file synchronization can cause data conflicts resulting in errors, poor performance, and low productivity. The file synchronization process is supposed to be simple & secure to ensure that your organization eliminates all the issues relating to data security and compliance, and at the same time, delivers competent products and services to the clients.
A well-featured file sync software can solve these issues and help you in eliminating the problems within your organization like miscommunication, errors, frauds, delays, and inevitable losses. Let’s have basic information about file sync software, why is it required and the features to look for while selecting one, as that would help you in choosing the software that best suits your business.
Allway Sync 21.1.5
- PC edition
- for Windows 10 64-bit
Allway Sync uses innovative synchronization algorithms to synchronize your data between desktop PCs, laptops, USB drives, remote FTP/SFTP and WebDAV servers, various online data storages and more. Data compression and encryption are supported. It combines bulletproof reliability with extremely easy-to-use interface. Allway Sync also can synchronize your PC data with a Mac via Sync Gateway
Meet Allway Sync
Free for moderate personal use
- It’s a free sync software (with limitations).
- Does not contain any spyware, adware, or malware.
- You can install this PC sync software on as many computers as you need.
- Licenses for business use are available.
Easy to use Windows interface
- Complete multiple-folder synchronization routinely with just one click.
- Automatic, on-screen, context-sensitive hints.
- Simple setup lets you start right away.
- Multilingual user interface localized to support more than 30 languages.
Real all-way file and folder synchronization
- File modifications and deletions are tracked in a database.
- Innovative algorithms do not rely on system clock accuracy.
- True folder/directory synchronization.
- Supports virtually all file systems.
- Edition to install onto a USB drive is available
Allway Sync Key Features
Synchronize all your devices
Sync data between your desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and more.
Free for personal use synchronization software. No spyware, adware, or malware.
Easy user interface
Easy-to-use Windows graphical user interface.
Performs true bi-directional and n-way file and folder synchronization. Forget about backup and restore routines.
File modifications and deletions are tracked in a local database, so Allway Sync knows the true history of your files – no unnecessary questions asked.
Data loss prevention
Our innovative, proprietary algorithms do not rely on the accuracy of the system clock or network connection quality. So, Allway Sync helps prevent data loss.
Generates a full report of differences between synchronization folders.
Detection of deletions
Synchronizes folders well. Allway Sync detects when folders are removed from one device and removes them from any other corresponding synchronization targets.
Synchronize any file system
Allway Sync virtually supports any file system (FAT, NTFS, SAMBA, Netware, X-Drive and more).
Backup and restore
A good way to backup and restore files if you run Allway Sync in one-way synchronization mode.
Synchronize multiple folders
Capable of synchronizing more than two folders.
Synchronize data between your desktop PCs and laptops over a network.
Multiple synchronization jobs
Specify independent synchronizarion parameters for any number of sets of folders (multiple jobs).
Synchronize via an intermediate device
Transfer documents from one computer to another using an intermediate removable drive.
Bring your data with you
Or just synchronize with a removable device (USB key, flash drive) so that you always have your data with you.
No file size limits
Supports files of any size that is supported by source and destination file system.
Flexible configuration and customization.
Synchronize two directories automatically, set the sync frequency, and choose the copy mode between left to right, right to left, or bidirectional
Automatically Synchronize Folders Software
Review by Elena Opris on September 7, 2015
Automatically Synchronize Folders Software has a pretty self-explanatory name. It’s capable of automatically synchronizing files between two specified directories at a regular time interval, using three methods. The tool doesn’t include complicated options, so it can be figured out even by casual PC users.
It’s packed in a clear-cut interface made from a single window that shows all options, where the auto-sync mode is turned on by default, although there are no directories established.
Set two folders, sync frequency, and sync mode
You can indicate the first and second directory, as well as set the sync frequency, ranging from one minute to one day. The utility can be asked to copy new and changed files back and forth until the two folders gain identical content. Otherwise, it can only copy the new and changed files from one part to the other.
It can be set to run at every Windows startup to automatically begin the sync job, as well as to start in the system tray, so that you can carry on with your regular PC activity without noticing that the program is running in the background. Apart from the fact that you can execute a sync job on the spot, there are no other notable features available.
Evaluation results and observations
It worked smoothly in our tests, without triggering the operating system to hang, crash or prompt error messages. Sync jobs were carried out rapidly, during which the application remained light on system resources consumption, thanks to the fact that it needed low CPU and RAM to work properly.
On the other hand, the “sync now (test)” button has a misleading label: it doesn’t simulate file syncing, but actually performs the task on the spot.
To sum it up, Automatically Synchronize Folders Software contains intuitive options for helping you schedule auto file sync between any two folders, and it can be handled by anyone with ease.
File Synchronization and Backup Software
Easily back up and sync your files with GoodSync. Our simple and secure file backup and synchronization software will ensure that your files are never lost.
This software offers a solution to users who want to automatically synchronize two folders so that the contents of both folders are identical and contain the most update to date files. The user simply chooses the folders and then the required delay time from a list: 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, etc. There are three sync options: newly edited files will be synchronized in both folders or only from the first folder to the second or vice versa. Use this software to sync two folder, two devices, or a folder with a device.
Data Backup & Folder Synchronization
AllSync is the professional solution for your data synchronization, backup, imaging, update, replication and archiving needs.
Supporting Microsoft Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and all Windows Server Editions since 2008. AllSync features a bilingual user interface, enabling you to switch between German and English with mouse-click ease.
AllSync offers a number of preconfigured copy modes for your synchronization and backup tasks which you can custom-adapt as needed.
AllSync Scheduler enables you to automatically run your synching and backup operations by scheduling them or having them triggered by an event.
AllSync makes data backup and synchronization a breeze. It simply gets the job done. Test-drive the free demo version and see for yourself what AllSync can do for you.
- Support of a wide variety of data media, e.g. hard disks, CDs, DVDs…
- Easy-to-read and use preview of your copy tasks, including all the actions to be performed
- Option of running operations from the command line
- Data transfer via your network, USB, FireWire, VPN, DSL, ISDN, remote links…
- Enhanced data protection: backup of data items to be deleted to a separate backup folder
- Detailed log files itemizing all operations and processes, can also be emailed
- Option of installing AllSync Scheduler as a Windows service
- ZIP data compression with AES 256-bit encryption
- Monitoring of specified folders for changes
- Comprehensive file and folder filter options
- Differential and incremental backup
- And much more…