Colligo Contributor File Manager (64-Bit) empower users to easily manage documents in SharePoint. It increases SharePoint adoption by seamlessly linking folders on your file system with SharePoint document libraries. Local folders become “SharePoint aware”, providing easy access to SharePoint features such as metadata, content types, and document templates. Folders can also be easily accessed from any application that uses the standard Windows File Open/Save dialog. SharePoint files can be added and edited using familiar desktop operations
Crack Full Key42LB9-I4XTL-2Q2W1-DJ41Q-XRAMU
Colligo Contributor Pro is a complete solution for SharePoint enterprise content management – online or offline. It tightly couples Colligo Email Manager and Colligo Briefcase for Windows so users can seamlessly file, tag, view, sync, share and find SharePoint content.
Colligo Contributor is proprietary software package aimed at businesses. Colligo Contributor Pro is the complete solution for managing SharePoint enterprise content including emails, documents, and other types of content.
Colligo Contributor Pro tightly couples Colligo Email Manager and Colligo Briefcase for Windows so users can seamlessly file, tag, view, sync, share, and find SharePoint content on Windows desktops and laptops anytime, anywhere.
I recently had the opportunity to review Colligo Contributor Pro 3.2 for SharePoint, which received the “2008 Editor’s Best Awards” in the SharePoint category by Windows IT Pro magazine. Here’s how the vendor describes the product.
“Colligo Contributor Pro is an easy-to-deploy .NET client application that drives user adoption of Microsoft by providing an intuitive user experience that better integrates SharePoint into the way users work on their desktops. It enables information workers to easily access, modify, and create SharePoint content through familiar desktop interfaces, online and offline. Contributor Pro includes two user interface options: a rich standalone desktop client and a Microsoft Office Outlook Add-In.”
I haven’t had a chance to use the Outlook integration much at this point so I am not including it in this review. I should point out that Outlook integration is one of the more impressive part of this software so keep that in mind as you read this review.
I liked the product overall. Here are some of my observations, the things I liked and the things that need improvement.
THINGS I LIKE
– You can add multiple sites to Colligo Contributor Pro 3.2 and easily switch between them. You can also manage all the sites very easily. Users will appreciate the ease with which you can access sites from the drop-down menu or download new sites.
– You can copy a URL for the item in a list or library and paste in Outlook or any place else.
– You can upload multiple documents much easier than in SharePoint by simply using control-click or shift-click.
– The synchronization status is clearly visible in the lower right-hand corner and shows the time for the last synchronization which is helpful.
– You can create new documents based on either a site template or any other office application, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc. Very cool!