- Real-time monitoring of SQL server’s KPIs, queries with granular data.
- Exhaustive details on queries that increase latency and load on server.
- Code-level diagnostics for queries that are invoked in web applications.
- Intelligent fault management helps you pinpoint root cause of faults to reduce MTTR.
- Automatic corrective actions can be performed.
- Notifications can be sent via email and SMS, and push notifications to mobile devices.
- Advanced analytical and capacity planning reports to aid in decisions regarding resource usage.
- Customizable reports and dashboards.
To download a free 30-day evaluation version of DB Solo – SQL Query Tool, use the links below. After the evaluation period you must either purchase a valid license or uninstall the software.
DB Solo comes with a bundled JRE (except the ‘No Bundled JRE’ Linux version), so there is no need for you to download a separate JRE.
Before clicking on the download button below, carefully read the terms of the license agreement. By clicking and downloading the software you are consenting to be bound by the license agreement. Do not click on download unless you agree to all terms of the license agreement.
Free multi-platform database tool for developers, database administrators, analysts and all people who need to work with databases. Supports all popular databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, MS Access, Teradata, Firebird, Apache Hive, Phoenix, Presto, etc.
- SQL editor:
- Problems with app freeze on very complex queries executing was fixed
- Parameters binding dialog now supports multiline editor
- Script selector panel UI was fixed
- New scripts now position cursor to the end of script
- Data editor:
- Columns drag-n-drop support was fixed (Linux)
- Dictionary table editor now supports default column names customization
- Connection-specific data formatting settings save was fixed
- Metadata editor:
- Table DDL is now auto-updated after new table editing
- Bug with connection element expansion during connect was fixed
- Table statistics refresh was fixed
- Columns configuration (visibility, size, order) save/load was improved
- “Expand on connect” now expands both database and schema
- Column reordering now supports multiple columns
- SSH: known_hosts support and validation of target host before connect were added
- Various database tools: NullPointer error in task wizard was fixed
- Data transfer: table re-create option was added
- Clickhouse: problem with access to read-only connections was fixed
- Firebird: columns autoincrement option editor was added
- Generic driver: ClassCast error during connection instantiation was fixed
- Event triggers support was added
- Greenplum, EDB: local clients configuration was added
- Google Cloud driver support was fixed (driver dependencies)
- Functions signature now include out parameters
- GIS viewer for columns in complex data types ws fixed
- CIDR data type support was added
- Deferrable foreign keys create was fixed
- SQL Server Synapse support was improved (metadata reading)
- Trino: problem with corrupted navigator tree after long connect was fixed
- New drivers: Denodo driver configuration was added (thanks to @scruz-denodo)
A Windows application for connecting to and working with several different database systems, ranging from Microsoft Access to MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, SQLite and more, using ODBC drivers. Written in PowerBASIC for Windows 9.
RazorSQL is an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for Windows, macOS, Mac OS X, Linux, and Solaris.
RazorSQL has been tested on over 40 databases, can connect to databases via either JDBC or ODBC, and includes support for the following databases:
dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server is a tool for quick creation of SQL queries and extended data management. It allows you to effortlessly create any complex queries to SQL Server databases. The main component of Query Builder is a visual diagram where you can “draw” your query. Adding tables, creating joins, or editing conditions will be as simple as several slicks of the brush.You won’t be confused how to analyze and process received data the best way, using Query Builder. Now you can also create INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE queries and quickly convert SELECT query into UPDATE or DELETE with saving WHERE condition, Usability of visual expression editor is improved and the new start page is added. Key features: *SQL Server 2019 support * Visual query creation * State-of-art diagram with zooming * Query schema window for complex queries * Query profiler * Undo/redo support * Visual editing of sub-queries * Convenient expression builder * SQL editor with syntax coloring * Bookmarks and text search * Extended SQL formatting in the editor * Automatic SQL syntax check * Advanced management of query results * Diagram and data printing * Data editor with filtering * Grouping, and sorting options * Customizable and intuitive GUI * One-click help system * Query Profiler * Query execution pane * Compliance with the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) * Trial product activation implemented * Greatly improved visual style of the application with high DPI support * Connection to Microsoft Azure SQL Database by using identities in Azure Active Directory * Live query statistics * Wait Stats tab * Saving/Opening execution plan files * Table I/O * Highlighting potentially resource-intensive statements * Displaying clustered columnstore indexes in execution plan * Dramatically improved data import performance * Export/import of JSON data * Redesigned export/import of XML data * Preview of the generated UPDATE script in the wizard