- Save your eyes by making your display’s brightness adapt to the time of day
- Last updated on 09/02/19
- There have been 0 updates within the past 6 months
- The current version has 0 flags on VirusTotal
flux save your eyes by making your display’s brightness adapt to the time of day.F.lux fixes this: it makes the color of your computer’s display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day.
It’s even possible that you’re staying up too late because of your computer. You could use f.lux because it makes you sleep better, or you could just use it just because it makes your computer look better.
f.lux makes your computer screen look like the room you’re in, all the time. When the sun sets, it makes your computer look like your indoor lights. In the morning, it makes things look like sunlight again.
Tell f.lux what kind of lighting you have, and where you live. Then forget about it. F.lux will do the rest, automatically
- Update for compatibility with latest Windows 10
- Works around multiple monitor issues and per-monitor disable
- Improves support for DisplayLink (docking stations and USB-connected displays) and older GPUs. Full support for devices that support Ã?Â¢??gamma rampÃ?Â¢?? via the registry.
- Fixes some crashes