FTP-Sync extension for VS Code
This extension allows you to easily synchronise your local workspace (project files) with an FTP server. It also has several advanced features such as automatic upload on save.
There are four commands available. You can access them from the command palette (Ctrl+Shift+P on Windows/Linux).
You can also sync a single file by right-clicking on it in the left menu and using the “Ftp-sync: Upload File” and “Ftp-sync: Download File” commands.
Initializes a default FTP-Sync configuration file in the
.vscode directory. Options can be customised as follows:
- remotePath – This can be set to the path on the remote that you would like to upload to. The default is
./i.e. the root.
- host – The hostname of the FTP server you want to connect to.
- username – The username of the FTP account you want to use.
- password – The password of the FTP account you want to use.
- port – The port on the FTP server you would like to connect to. The default is
- protocol – The FTP protocol to be used. The default is
"ftp"but you can also specify
- uploadOnSave – Whether files should automatically be uploaded on save. The default is
- passive – Specifies whether to use FTP passive mode. The default is
- debug – Specifies whether to display debug information in an ftp-sync Output window. The default is
- privateKeyPath – Specifies the path to the private key for SFTP. The default is
- passphrase – Specifies the passphrase to use with the private key for SFTP. The default is
- agent – Specifies the ssh-agent to use for SFTP. The default is
- allow – An array of escaped regular expression strings specifying paths which are allowed. If nonempty, unless a path matches any of these regular expressions it will not be included in the sync. Default value is empty, implying everything is allowed.
- ignore – An array of escaped regular expression strings specifying paths to ignore. If a path matches any of these regular expressions then it will not be included in the sync. Default values are
- generatedFiles: – Automatically upload freshly generated files. Also uploads files that are deleted. extensionsToInclude has to be set for this feature to work.
- extensionsToInclude: [“”] e.g. [“.js”, “.css”] – Array of strings specifying what extensions to add for auto-upload. Default is “” which means that it will automatically upload files of all extensions. An empty array here means that generatedFiles feature is disabled.
- path: “” – This specifies the path to the directory where the files are, [e.g.] “/build”, default is “” which is the root workspace directory
FTP sync download
Automatically synchronize the files one local folder with the files from an FTP server and vice versa. | The program can be downloaded here
This application synchronizes local folders and their files with an FTP server. It only locally modified files are automatically updated on the FTP server.
Changed files on the FTP server can be updated also automatically locally. While only the changed files are downloaded.
Through this program, E.g. all HTML documents, images etc automatically in the add, modify, or delete a file transfer to the server an entire website and keep up to date so that the homepage is online can be.
To set up the FTP data, as well as the desired destination folder on the server must be specified. Still, the local folder must be specified in which the data are, to be highly charged. Down the FTP files are also loaded into this folder.
The built-in projects even multiple FTP servers are brought by constantly up to date.
By the buttons “Local check”, “Upload”, “Server check”, “Download” and through the automatic “Synchronize” the very user-friendly program is controlled.
Fling FTP Sync and Upload Software
Manual or automatic file upload from within Explorer
Automatic FTP Features
- Transfer using file transfer protocol (FTP)
- Supports secure FTP via SSL (FTPS)
- Supports local file transfers across a local area network (LAN)
- Upload files automatically when changes are detected or at preset intervals
- Manually upload files by selecting Fling and then Upload from the right-click menu within Windows Explorer
- Set up multiple folders to upload to their own destinations
- Software as a service (SaaS); Fling continues to automate file transfers when logged off
- Very easy-to-use for day-to-day operation
- Can be integrated or linked to from other programs using command line arguments to create automation upload systems
- Can import and export account lists (plus version)
If you like using Fling for ftp and automatic file synchronization, we hope you will try some of our other business software utilities.
FTPSync.pl synchronizes a local directory tree and a remote FTP directory tree. It was initially written to automize web publishing, but other purposes might be fulfilled also.
While we are very grateful to sourceforge.net for their services, we actually went on.
First to my own open source platform, clazzes.org.
Then to GNU.org, where further development will take place.
To learn more or DOWNLOAD FTPSync, click on Summary/Web Site link.
Synchronize Files and Folders
FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization software that creates and manages backup copies of all your important files. Instead of copying every file every time, FreeFileSync determines the differences between a source and a target folder and transfers only the minimum amount of data needed. FreeFileSync is Open Source software, available for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
High performance FTP synchronization product
FTP Synchronizer is an FTP sync product that allows you to synchronize files between local computers and remote FTP servers. * If you are a webmaster, do you still pick up all updated web pages manually and upload them one by one? You really need this product to update web sites. You just focus on your own job, FTP Synchronizer will detect all changed web pages and upload them for you by a single click! * If you want to backup files to an FTP server, FTP Synchronizer definitely can help you. It has multiple threads file transferring engine to speed up the sync process. Save plenty of valuable time for you! * If you simply need FTP sync functions, no need to look elsewhere anymore. You have got the best! * Multiple threads file transferring Uploading/downloading many files at the same time. Save plenty of time.(?) * Detects conflict How about if you modified a same file in both local and remote computer? Most software can NOT handle this, they simply overwrite older files with newer. Please, don’t do this! FTP Synchronizer takes care this situation. You can ensure your files will not be overwritten by mistakes! (?) * Inclusion/Exclusion filters Only synchronize necessary files (?) * Supports both non-security and security connection. Like SFTP, SSL etc. (?) * Supports proxy/firewall SOCKS4, SOCKS5, HTTP Proxy, Simply Relay, SOCKS4A, SITE hostname, OPEN hostname, USER user@host. etc (?) * File verification. Ensure files synchronized correctly (?) * Priority list. Lets you control which files should be synchronized first (?) * And much more…
You can run FTP Synchronizer 22.214.171.1243 on all modern Windows OS operating systems. FTP Synchronizer 126.96.36.1993 is a software product developed by Liuxz Software and it is listed in Network & Internet category under FTP Clients. FTP Synchronizer 188.8.131.523 is licensed as Shareware which means that software product is provided as a free download to users but it may be limited in functionality or be time-limited. You may need to pay at some moment to continue using product or to use all functionalities. FTP Synchronizer 184.108.40.2063 was last time updated on Dec 8th, 2017 to version 220.127.116.113.
The description of FTP-Sync App
An empty folder should not get synced in the application but it seems that when we placed an empty folder inside a folder it gets synchronized.