PDFCreator is easy to use yet creates high-quality PDFs and many other document types from the Print command or shell menu, for free. If that sounds like a recommendation, it is.
Crack Full Key42LB9-I4XTL-2Q2W1-DJ41Q-XRAMU
Tools for creating PDF documents tend to fall somewhere between do-it-all packages with big names (and price tags to match) and freeware stripped down to the basics. But simple is good, which is why PDF tools that install themselves as print drivers may be our favorite of all. That’s how PDFCreator from Pdforge works, though that’s not all it does.
PDFCreator’s optional server installation mode can act as a network printer, but we chose the standard installation, which includes some optional downloads such as Images2PDF and PDFArchitect, plus some sample files and our choice of language and Help files. We chose all the extras and opted to add the tool to context menus as well as the Print menu. If you can print a document, you can use this tool. The steps are the same, with a screen full of fields to let us easily add Title, Author, Keywords, and more. You can also edit a document’s Creation and Modify dates or instantly add the current date and time. Once you’re finished, you can save, print, or e-mail your newly created PDF. PDFCreator creates more than PDFs, though, with the option to convert and save files in 13 formats, including bitmap, PostScript, and others.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 3.4.1
- Fixed a bug in parsing user tokens with a certain argument in the PS file
- The profile list is now sorted alphabetically
- Installing printers could fail without message under certain circumstances
- Fixed some cases where HTML Signatures could be overwritten when using the mail client action
- License will be updated immediately after activating
- When dragging files to convert into the UI, the drop zone will be visible
- The filename was not saved when confirming the print dialog with the enter key
- The UI now updates correctly when the switching the modify background setting on or off
- Job History now properly updates when reseting the settings
PDFCreator is a tool to create PDF files from nearly any Windows application. With PDFCreator, you can create PDFs from any program that is able to print, encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened or printed, send generated files via e-mail, create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, and EPS, and autosave files to folders and filenames based on tags like username, computer name, date, and time, merge multiple files into one PDF. PDFCreator also runs on terminal servers without problems.