- Different map modes are available: default road map, satellite view, hybrid view and terrain
- Extra map information can be displayed: Bicycle View, Panoramio (pictures of interest) information, Traffic information
- Get & show directions on the map
- StreetView can be selected
- Position markers may be added to the maps, including default Google balloon markers and custom image markers.
- Moving over a marker can display a hint with the marker title information
- Extensive configuration options over the different Google maps controls are available: MapType control, OverViewMap control, Pan control, Scale control, StreetView control and Zoom control.
- Different mouse and keyboard options to enable/disable: mouse or keyboard panning, mouse or keyboard zoom, mouse wheel scrolling
- Capability to add polygons, polylines, circles, rectangles on top of the map
- Capability to add labels with markers
- Capability to show flight routes from point to point (based on longitude/latitude)
- Support for Asynchronous updating
- Asynchronous events, client events and selected synchronous events
- TTIWWebGMapsGeocoding helper component to facilitate conversions between address and longitude/latitude coordinates
TMS Intraweb Component Pack 184.108.40.206 for D2009-XE10.4
30 Nov 2020
TMS Intraweb Component Pack As its name implies, a set of components for Delphi-based Intraweb projects, Intraweb is a graphical framework for developing Delphi-based web applications. Using the capabilities of this library, Delphi programmers can design websites and especially web applications less graphically and with less coding. The TMS Intraweb Component Pack provides an additional set of controls and components for this framework that can be used for a variety of applications to simplify the design process. It has over 100 components including Grades, Menus, Query Builder, Charts and more that will cover almost all your needs. The components in this set are divided into 9 groups, which we will summarize here:
- The TMS Intraweb Component Pack pro Script Edition contains over 70 different controls
- TMS IntraWeb Planner Components for working with data and calendar applications
- TMS Intraweb HTML5 Controls Pack to work with HTML5 in your applications
- TMS IntraWeb Query Builder Provide ad-hoc queries without coding
- TMS IntraWeb Security System for managing users and their permissions on intra-web applications
- TMS IntraWeb iPhone Controls Pack Create Web Applications for Mobile Devices Similar to iPhone, iPad, Android
- TMS IntraWeb Cloud Pack Access to cloud services from within the Interobay applications
- TMS IntraWeb WebGMaps for working with maps and Google Maps in apps
- TMS IntraWeb WebOSMaps to work with OpenStreetMaps in applications
TMS IntraWeb WebGMaps is an IntraWeb component with extensive configurability for integrating Google Maps into IntraWeb applications.It feature includes where different map modes are available: default roadmap, satellite view, hybrid view and terrain information additional map displays can be displayed: Bikes View, Panoramio position markers (images of interest), traffic information and Show Get Directions on StreetView map can be selected can be added to maps including default Google ball markers and custom image markers. Moving over a marker can display a hint with the marker title information Extensive configuration options on the different google maps controls are available: MapType control, OverviewMap control, Pan control, Scale control, Control and StreetView Zoom control. Different mouse and keyboard options to enable/disable:. Mouse or keyboard pan, mouse or keyboard zoom, mouse wheel scroll ability to add polygons, polylines, circles, rectangles on top of map Ability to add labels with markers
TMS WebGMaps is a component for using Google Maps in applications written in Delphi and C ++ Builder. This component gives you the ability to configure and configure. Using this component, programmers are able to have powerful Google Map capabilities in their applications and benefit from an accurate and efficient map. It is worth noting that the Google map is one of the most accurate maps currently being updated by the team.
TMS VCL WebGMaps is a valuable component with high configuration capabilities for integrating Google Maps maps into Delphi and C ++ Builder applications. Maybe the software you’ve built is its main function, based on the map or part of the program, you need to use the map, and as we all know, Google is definitely one of the best in the field, if not the only mapping and routing program. Using this component, Google Map Maps can be used in various satellite, road, hybrid, street view and so on. The map also allows you to view traffic information and route mapping between two points.
This component gives you extensive options and options for adjusting the appearance of the map and its various controls. It’s easy to give users the ability to get one-click BMP, JPG, and PNG output. There are also various shortcuts for the mouse and keyboard that can be enabled and disabled. For example, you can disable the zoom feature on the map or just lock in a certain zoom. You can adjust the function for the middle mouse button, or there is the ability to change the intended shuffle. Possibility to add labels and markers on the map. You can also display flight paths with markers.
- Support for various map modes including: General road map mode, Satellite mode, Hybrid mode and Ground effects.
- Possibility to display more details like bike view, meta data such as images and favorites, traffic status and more.
- Route and display on the map
- Possibility to choose road view mode
- Ability to add your own default Google marker or custom marker
- Extensive settings on different maps
- Add Polygons, Divers and Rectangles to different parts of the map
- Add tags to position markers
- Ability to receive accurate coordinates of latitude and longitude from specified location
- Possibility to convert point to address
- Ability to auto-fill addresses while searching
- Ability to get the desired local time clock
- Various settings for mouse and keyboard enabled and disabled
- Possibility to display point-to-point airships based on latitude and longitude
- Possibility to display the steps specified in the map in html format
- It is possible to prepare images from the map and save in various formats such as jpg, png, bmp
- Add a Google Map without C & C to Delphi and C ++ Builder
- Ability to activate and deactivate shortcut keys and main features of the map like zoom, scroll, scroll, etc.
- Ability to add labels and markers for displaying specific places
- Show routes on the map
- Output capability with BMP, JPG and PNG formats
- Ability to get the latitude and longitude of any point of the map
The TMS IntraWeb Component Studio contains the 9 TMS IntraWeb sets listed here.
-TMS IntraWeb Component Pack Pro Script Edition:
Internet application development with IntraWeb made easier with over 70 controls ranging from advanced edits, calendars, grids, menus and much more …
-TMS IntraWeb Planner:
Data-aware and non-data aware scheduling components for Intraweb applications.
-TMS IntraWeb HTML5 Controls Pack
Unleash the power of HTML5 in your IntraWeb web applications.
-TMS IntraWeb Query Builder:
Provide codeless powerful ad-hoc query capabilities in IntraWeb web applications.
-TMS IntraWeb Security System:
User-rights management system for your IntraWeb applications.
-TMS IntraWeb iPhone Controls Pack:
Create web applications for mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, Android that offer a look & feel very close to native applications.
– TMS IntraWeb Cloud Pack
Set of IntraWeb components for easy integration of authentication via services (OAuth) of Google, Facebook, Twitter and Windows Live and Paypal based payments services in IntraWeb web applications.
– TMS IntraWeb WebGMaps
IntraWeb component with extensive configurability for integrating Google Maps in IntraWeb web applications.
– TMS IntraWeb WebOSMaps
Mapping component to integrate, display & control OpenStreetMaps in IntraWeb web applications.
Available for Delphi 2009,2010,XE,XE2,XE3,XE4,XE5,XE6,XE7 & C++Builder 2009,2010,XE,XE2,XE3,XE4,XE5,XE6,XE7.
About TMS IntraWeb Component Studio
TMS IntraWeb Component Studio is a free trial software published in the Delphi list of programs, part of Development.
This Delphi program is available in English. It was last updated on 2018-03-27. TMS IntraWeb Component Studio is compatible with the following operating systems: Android, Other, Windows.
The company that develops TMS IntraWeb Component Studio is tmssoftware.com. The latest version released by its developer is 1.0. This version was rated by 3 users of our site and has an average rating of 3.7.