vanBasco’s Karaoke Player
What are the 3 types of software?--Computers are managed by software. Software may be divided into three categories: system, utility, and application.
What is the difference between download and install?--The act of "downloading" a file is distinct from "installing" it. Instructions to utilize the downloaded data to modify your computer are "installing" the file. The file does not alter or be updated if installation is not performed.
What is software used for?--Software is a collection of instructions, data, or computer programs used to run machines and carry out certain activities. It is the antithesis of hardware which refers to a computer external components. A device running programs, scripts, and applications are collectively referred to as "software" in this context.
vanBasco’s Karaoke Player plays MIDI Karaoke files. Lyrics can be displayed in full-screen. You can change and recall tempo, volume, and key of a song, and mute or solo instruments. Best of all: our player is totally ad-free freeware.
- User-interface now supports English, Spanish (espa?ol), and German (deutsch)
- Choice of default character set for lyrics now includes a wide variety (allows to play Russian Karaoke files on an English version of Windows, for instance)
- Better support for Far-East character sets
- Folder names in playlist window in non-English languages are now displayed correctly
- In the playlist window, song files can be dragged and dropped into the desired position of the playlist
- Karaoke Window no longer disappears (quite a few people complained about that)
- Improved support for multiple monitors
- Help file now in HTML format
- Docking of player windows
- And other changes