Detailed Product Description
XtremeDocumentStudio .NET is a set of components for .NET developers for document processing. It currently provides two controls. One of them is a WinForms view control that can both display and print DOCX, DOC, PDF, BMP, PNG, JPG, EMF, WMF and TIFF files. The other is a non-GUI control that can be used to convert files.
It includes multi-format document viewer controls for WinForms, WebForms, MVC, WPF, and HTML5. It is also possible to convert documents from one format to another, such as DOCX to PDF or PDF to images without the need for any other external software or libraries. Intelligently reconstruct page elements when converting PDF to DOCX. Some features such as programmatic document creation, document editing, and mail merge were introduced as a preview or beta.
Process DOCX, DOC, PDF, BMP, PNG, JPG and TIFF with XtremeDocumentStudio .NET, without the need for other software like Adobe Reader, Adobe PDF library or GhostScript installed on the system. You will be able to view, print and convert these files on any computer running .NET Framework 4 or later.
.NET Pure Converter DOCX to PDF – No printer software. No ActiveX. No Office Automation… No headaches!
Print PDF, DOCX and DOC without external software – No need for Microsoft Word, Open XML SDK, Word Automation Services, Adobe PDF library or GhostScript.
PDF-to-DOCX Conversion – Intelligently reconstruct page elements such as paragraphs and tables, and content organization details such as page margins, text alignment, etc. – information that is retrieved by the PDF converter/application generators.
ASP.NET Web-Forms Multi-Format Document Viewer – A multi-format Ajax document viewer for all your Web Forms applications.
ASP.NET MVC Multi-Format Document Viewer – A multi-format Ajax document viewer component for your ASP.NET MVC web applications. It supports both Razor and ASPX view engines.
Who can use XtremeDocumentStudio .NET?
|Develop apps for
|Comprehensive VCL and FMX component sets
|Library source code
|Build database apps with local/embedded connectivity
|Build database apps with client/server connectivity
|Enterprise Mobility Services (Developer License)
|RAD Server (Single Site Deployment License)
|DataSnap multi-tier SDK
|Sencha EXT JS & other components
|Database tooling with Aqua Data Studio
|Commercial use license
|Limited use, commercial use
|Access to earlier version licenses
|RAD Server (Multi Site Deployment license)
Features of XtremeDocumentStudio .NET Ultimate 2019
Below are some noticeable features which you will experience after XtremeDocumentStudio .NET Ultimate 2019 Free Download.
- Multi-format document processing application for creating, displaying, merging, splitting, searching, redacting, securing, printing the .NET or Delpi documents.
- Ability to convert files in various formats such as PDF, DOCX, DOC, RTF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, WMF, TIFF, EMF and many more.
- Supports viewing of PDF, DOCX, DOC, TXT, XLSX, XLS, ODS, BMP, JPEG, PNG, WMF, EMF, TIFF and MTIFF files.
- Convert documents from one format to another, such as DOCX-to-PDF or PDF to images.
- Ability to reconstruct page elements when converting PDF to DOCX.
- Advanced document printing control.
- Supports template-based DOCX/DOC mail-merge document creation.
- Multi-format document-creation using mail-merge templates.
- Generate reports in different formats including ACE Reporter, FastReport, QuickReport and ReportBuilder.
Gnostice’s XtremeDocumentStudio product is a powerful component for document processing in Delphi and .NET. Document processing is usually an important issue in applications dealing with different files. This product is a suite of VCL components for displaying, printing or converting files in various PDF, DOCX, DOC, RTF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, WMF, EMF and more. Multilayer TIFF files can also be processed. In addition, a variety of components are provided for reporting in different formats including ACE Reporter, FastReport, QuickReport and ReportBuilder which can be used in various formats such as PDF, PDF / A, XLSX, RTF, HTML, XHTML, TXT, SVG, PNG, JPEG and GIF output.
The Delphi version of this product also supports FireMonkey well, and the Firmware Document Viewer can display pdf, doc, rtf files on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android operating systems. Fireworks support, of course, is still at the beginning of the road, and every version of this product adds a wide range of features and improvements. Both the VCL component and the firemankey are 100% object-oriented Pascal coded so you don’t need external libraries to work with this product.
- Ability to display multiple documents in different formats in one viewer control
- Ability to display and print DocX format with page layout, sequencing, headers, footers, columns, paragraphs and images, etc.
- Ability to print images, pdf files and various shapes
- Fireworks display for several popular formats
- Advanced printing of documents with different capabilities
- Ability to convert different formats to one another
- Ability to output using different reporting components
- 100% coded in Pascal
- Unicode support
- Various controls for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET WebForms, ASP.NET MVC and HTML5
- Supports various DOCX, DOC, PDF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, WMF, EMF, TIFF, MTIFF input formats
- Powerful methods for processing documents and images
- Advanced print control
- Convert pdf documents to word (persian not supported)
- Support for formatted documents
- Written on the basis of managed .NET code
- No need for libraries and peripherals
- Unicode support
- Ability to build doc / docx documents from scratch with preview and editing